Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To begin with...

First you should know I am not a writer or a good blogger-er. My punctuation will almost always be incorrect, or in general, terrible. So please excuse that.
My goal here is to have a journal of my journey as a single woman. I want to share my testimony of what I believe God has called me to (in regard to dating and marriage), and to write about my struggles, desires, and victories through Christ in this time. I know I am not alone in this, and I want to hear and share others' stories as I find them or as you share them with me.
But even more than this I want to keep myself accountable to spending this time focused on becoming more like Christ. Most days I will just be sharing what God is teaching me in scripture. I want to also pass along books and blogs that I find are helpful and encouraging. I hope that this blog will be an encouragement to you, whatever your life situation may be.
In the next day or two I want to write out my testimony, so you can know a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment